HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

The guildbank

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyroth

PostSubject: The guildbank   Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:58 am

This is a post about the guildbank.
We made up some rules for it and gonna post them right here, so everyone knows how the system works.

1) Guildbank control is only done by officers. If you need an item feel free to ask any of the officers for it. Tyroth is the main guildbanker and keeps everything clean from trash etc. If you have any questions ask him.

2) When you want an item ( charts, herbs, ores etc.), we sell them half the a.h. price. The money will be used to by new slots, feasts, repairbots etc. I'll make a short list with standard prices asap.

3) Feel free to drop anything you don't need inside guildbank. It may have some use for another player in the guild. Trash will be vendored or a.h.'ed - the money wil be used as mentioned before. More donations made by a player can result a higher rank in the guild.

4) Money donations are always welcome when you want to support the guild finance.

5) Epix / blues that aren't rolled for in a raid will be disenchanted. The charts go into gb and will be sold.

6) We don't use guildbank money for repairs - repair from your own money - otherwise we will be poor in no time.

7) Get yourself prepaired for a raid with food - flasks etc. When these flasks are on guildbank feel free to buy them. It's up to the officers if we use feasts from guildbank or use food from a.h. so don't wait till the last minute to buy your stuff for the raid.

I hope I've made everything clear about our system. When you have more questions, feel free to post them here.

Grtz Tyroth

The guildbank
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inversed :: The Tavern :: Announcements and news-
Jump to: