Casual WoW Horde guild on Al'Akir

HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

requirements - Prot warr :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Combatcow

PostSubject: requirements - Prot warr :)   Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:30 pm

Hi There, im slow and steady gearing up for raiding, but the Gearscore i'm supposed to achieve is ridiculously high imo. I'm mainly hearing about i need to get 5,5k. And 5500 GS, seems to me like the best possible epics i can get without raiding. Is it really that bad? Sad. Anyhow Smile I would love to hear from some of the experienced fellas how much is required for a tank warrior to enter a guildraid Smile

Thanxalot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
menathos

PostSubject: Re: requirements - Prot warr :)   Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:18 pm

Just a reminder, i have yet to raid with this guild, missed last raid, but:
Gear is not everything, but if you have all possible upgrades outside ICC, i see no reason not to tank it. There is, after all, a guild that have cleared the first 7 or so bosses in strict blue gear. As long as the gear you have makes sense, it is enchanted and gemmed properly, your spec and glyphs are the right ones, and you know what to do, i have no problems having you as a tank.
Back to top Go down
Azimuth

PostSubject: Re: requirements - Prot warr :)   Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:22 pm

5.5k is too much for ICC10. If you want to raid with the guild, at least come with a gs around 5k. The most important is that you know the tactics. You can easily get 5k by doing hc's. Don't worry about having 4.9 or something. We aren't picky. As long as your stats are good, you have the right gems and the right talents, you'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
Uldo

PostSubject: Re: requirements - Prot warr :)   Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:53 am

Skill>exp>GS
Back to top Go down
Harak
Inversed Captain
Inversed Captain

PostSubject: Re: requirements - Prot warr :)   Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:13 pm

Getting 5k GS was a hassle for my part, it was 80% blood, sweat and tears, 5% luck, 5% crying over loot which did not drop and 10% happiness when I finally managed to attain my GS and join my first raid in ICC as fury war Very Happy Getting 5K will require to you to get all the best gear from heroics, emblems and even buy some stuff from the AH. You should also enter some ToC25 raids whenever possible and ask a guildy to link achi which you can then link to RL and pretending it's yours Wink
(90% of raid leaders only check if the achi has been aquired and dont look at the name)

So gogo, farm yourself mindless in heroics and endure the same as I did a months ago Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: requirements - Prot warr :)   

Back to top Go down

requirements - Prot warr :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inversed :: The War Quarter :: Raiding-
Jump to: